Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tricks with the mind & body

The human body can be cruel. Being as old as I am, and in want of another child before my child bearing days are over, when "Aunt Flo" is three days late, it's really not funny. QUIT playing games with me! I REALLY thought this was it, the moment I have been waiting for. Trying not to think about it, trying not to stress about IF and WHEN it will happen, but that it MIGHT still be possible....*sigh*

It looks more and more like we will either close on the house at the end of this week, or the beginning of next. The appraisal is in hand but until that has been done, we are all in limbo. So today, I have to change our moving date AGAIN with the nice lady over at Fire house Movers! Grrrr.

We upgraded the PC some over the last week or so. Both of us have LCD monitors and I have a DVD burner now as my CDRW died a slow and painful death. A GREAT deal on a laptop at Fry's over the weekend was too tempting to pass up too, so we grabbed it whilst stocks lasted! LOL It's basically to watch our soaps via the TV a lot easier and also frees up a lot of space on my hard drives. 9gb of soaps! Yikes! And with the secure home network that E set up, we're good to go! Woo hoo!

Going to get me a new ringtone I think. I have fallen in love with "Must Be Doing Something Right" by Billy Currington. Click on "Listen to tracks from new album" and hit track three when it loads. OMG....*goosebumps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home