Friday, February 10, 2006

Pain in the ass

Sometimes I wonder how a person would react if they were in my shoes. Do they really understand the extent of the pain I am in (even when I have pain meds inside of me). Or do they just think I am exaggerating to get out of going back to work. It often makes me wonder. Take this morning for example:

I DARE to bitch about leftover raw chicken and dirty skillet and utensils being left in the sink and grease splattered all over the nice clean stove top that I only just cleaned the day before (because of the mess created from the last time he cooked)....and I get yelled at because I haven't found a job yet and I NEED to recognize that he cooked last night. Well I had to drive a stick shift in rush hour traffic to physical therapy with all of my injuries which include my left knee which is really painful right now. Trust me, it's no fun having to keep pushing down on the clutch! Why is it when I cook every other night of the week, I can manage to clean up the sh*t afterwards and not leave it for someone else to do? Is it really asking too much? I guess so. I'm tired of this bullsh*t.

I sent out three resumes this week and looked at countless jobs, but he just looks at it this way: You ONLY sent out THREE? I sent out HUNDREDS when I was out of work...I'm not qualified for most of the jobs I am finding, and even some of the lowest paid ones want a degree. WTF is up with that?

The physical therapy place are in need of some help and I was going to see about maybe working there at least until we move. It might be too long of a commute to do afterwards though. I don't want to mess them about though. They need someone full time and not someone who's going to leave in a month's time. *sigh*

It feels like every day, I have more stuff shoved in my face to do. That is on top of the usual BS that needs to get done that goes un-noticed. I feel unappreciated. JUST because I am not in a PAID job, doesn't mean I have nothing to do. It's been a bad week for pain this week, but that is pushed to the way side with him. Have you found a job yet is all that matters? Just keep on pushing me and see where it gets you. There's only so much I am prepared to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home