Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Ooh, I am a BAD blogger! Sorry it's been 8 days since I last wrote in here, but things have been chaotic at this end!

We THOUGHT we were ready to close on the house on Feb 28 and move in on March 02. But no, our mortgage broker, underwriter and mortgage company do not communicate with each other! Cut a long story short, they screwed up! Now we will most likely be closing the first week of March and moving in a couple of days afterwards. *sigh*

I can't remember if I mentioned this before and can't be arsed to read my own blog to check, but did I tell y'all that the FIRE DEPARTMENT are moving us?! Hmmm, thought the ladies would like that bit! Yes, our local fire dept also run a removals service. Basically, when the fire fighters are off duty, they moonlight doing removals. It's all above board and run by the fire dept themselves. We get 3 fire fighters and a 32ft long truck. It's only $95 an hour and $50 flat rate move fee within the metroplex here. Not even messing about with a u-haul would work out better! Woo hoo! Have a look for yourself if you don't believe me: Firehouse Movers Inc.

So, what else have I been doing since I last blogged? Well, I DID finally get my pain meds! Thank God for that! Physical Therapy has been ok some days, and purgatory on others. I swear Melissa enjoys inflicting pain on me! We did our walkthrough on the house y'day. C has done her TAKS test. That's about it. More news as it happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home