Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More Drama

It seems like this is getting more stressful with each day that passes by. The police officer who wrote out the report has messed up on 4 major points:

1. C was not even listed as being in the car with us. (I guess my daughter doesn't exist and doesn't matter one bit in this accident)

2. Our address has been incorrectly reported

3. The diagram she drew was incorrect in that she had the other woman's vehicle on the wrong lane at the point of impact making it look far less serious than it was and has numbered the vehicles incorrectly.

4. She has FAILED TO GET THE INSURANCE DETAILS of the other driver!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, there was a phone number for her which I personally was not prepared to call. I knew if I called her, there would be things said in the heat of the moment. We got someone neutral to call and leave a message. Thankfully, she returned the call and gave the insurance details over. A message has been left with the loss adjuster who will call tomorrow I guess.

On top of all my other crapola I have been dealing with, today I also had bad diarrhea and stomach cramps. This could be the iodine stuff they pumped into me for the cat scan, this could be the drugs they have given me to ease my pain and suffering, or it could be the trauma finally coming to the surface. Or, ya know what? It may just be all of them combined! *sigh*

I am having a hard time being in a car right now. We had a near miss going to get C from daycare this evening. My eyes filled up and I really had to fight back the tears. Memories of Saturday afternoon came flooding back and I was visibly shaken. E feels like he is treading on egg shells and I feel like a nervous wreck.

I know it is still early days, but I just want my life back. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home