Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey Day Events

I bought some pretty white and blue cookware from Garden Ridge on Tuesday. A 2 quart casserole dish and a huge roasting dish. Both were only $5.99 each. I want to go back and get some more as they go with our plates and stuff which are also blue and white. You can see them in the Thanksgiving Spread below here!

Well today went pretty much as I expected it would. Lots of running around in the kitchen and kids whining that they don't like this and that. I lost it when K started crying that she missed Momma and didn't like the stuffing or cranberry sauce. I asked that for ONE day could she NOT cry at the dinner table and just eat what she DID like. Silence throughout the rest of the meal. I guess I should be grateful that the green beans, potatoes, turkey and pumpkin pie were enjoyed by all concerned.

Dinner
Ignore the pathetic amount of green beans. That's actually a pound of them, but they look lost in that pot!

Dinner
Look at the "daggers" I am getting from K.

We went over to the outlaws later that afternoon and I had to endure the football. The Cowboys lost as predicted by E, so....OH WELL

My mum is 70 today. I just got off the phone with her and it's snowing in the UK. We have been having mid 70's weather and she has got snow! LOL

Planning on a pretty lazy kinda day today. I think I will go get me some breakfast. Buh bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home