Saturday, May 13, 2006

I beg your pardon....

.....I never promised you a "brick garden". Ok, ok, so it's supposed to be rose garden, but for this story, we will replace it with bricks! Today we were SUPPOSED to be going to the exciting Air Show and see the Blue Angels display at NAS Carswell about 20mins from here. E had different ideas and figured doing yard work would be more fun. Hmmm. Not my idea of fun, but I gave in. So, if you want to see our "brick garden", you can click on the house link and check out the photos under "Front Yard"

Field Day was fun yesterday and C's Tug O War team (the girls' side) whooped every other girls' team in Third Grade. Way to go C!

I caught a bit of sun and had a red semi circle on my chest area which looked most attractive (can you pick up on the sarcasm in my voice?) So to boost my non-tanned flesh to a better color, I decided to water the BACK yard (come on, I'm not THAT bad) in my bikini. Not a real skimpy number either. It has a halter neck top and cute boy shorts with....wait for it....a faux DENIM print on it. It's really cute and comfortable and I wasn't at risk of anything bursting out of it and scaring the neighbors! Speaking of which, C says very embarrassed, "MOM?! What are you doing in your bikini?! What if someone sees you?" I responded that I was in my own backyard and who was going to see me. "But what about the cracks in the fence? SOMEONE might see you?" Jeeze, anyone would think I looked grossly hideous in my bikini. Answers on a postcard please....on second thoughts, don't bother. Just send donations for the lipo instead LMAO

E washed my car today, wasn't that cute of him? Or was it as a sorry for missing the air show? I dunno, but it is nice and shiny now.

Two weeks to go until I get my squidgey girl home and I can hardly wait!! I managed to find her a cute, tiny collar today at Walmart. It's black leather and has tiny silver bones on it. I will take a photo when I can be arsed and post it here for you all to coo over!

C went to an ice skating party today for R's birthday. She had a great time and we had some alone time, so a good deal all round. Tomorrow is of course Mommy's Day, so hopefully, it will be nice and relaxing and do nothing-ish all day. Bliss.

Ok, I am going to sign off for now. Happy Mother's Day for USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia (sorry UK, you HAD yours already in March, don't be greedy!). Bye all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home