Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New lease of life

Well E got his car, now for MY prize! Meet Yankeestaff Blue Lily, or Lily for short. She is a blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier (NOT to be confused with the American Staffordshire which is a much larger dog). I chose the name Lily and the breeder will be adding that to her AKC name and papers. I am so excited I could burst. I cannot sleep, so figured I would blog and tell you guys about her! *giggle* So without further ado, here she is:



She was born April 16 and will be ready to come home with us on May 28 or just before.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Awesome!!!! Congratulations! What a doll!

27 April, 2006 06:58  
Blogger DenimRose said...

Thanks so much hun, isn't she just delicious?! I'm so excited!! Woo hooooo!!!!

27 April, 2006 07:06  
Blogger Mo said...

Hope everything is going okay. I'm sure you're just as busy as can be! Check in soon though!

08 May, 2006 13:20  
Blogger DenimRose said...

Sorry hun, it really has been mayhem here! I'll try to do an entry tomorrow! Lots to tell, well not really, but I will make it sound like there is LOL

08 May, 2006 14:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home