Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mud, mud, glorious mud....

Mud, mud, glorious mud, there's nothing quite like it for soothing the blood...yeah right. You can keep the mud thank you very much! Yesdterday was a very sticky, icky, muddy day al round. Athough the temperature picked up to low 70's, the ground was still very muddy. By the time I had gotten C from school, we were both up to our armpits in mud. Ok, so maybe not QUITE that bad, but our shoes were laden with the stuff to the point where they were noticebly heavier. I tried to scrape off the worst of it before we got home and then I rinsed off some more in the sink. It was no use, in the washing machine they went. Then I did them on the rack in the dryer on a couple of cool cycles and it did the trick. I can't wait to get another car so that this won't be an issue anymore! *sigh*

We ventured out last night to find me a new pharmacy. I am almost out of my muscle spasm pills and to go without them is not a good idea. I've tried it a couple of times, and it's unbearable. Oh well. The pharmacist seemed nice and was very helpful. They should be ready to collect tonight (providing it's not the redneck, rude nurse dealing with it at our old Dr's of course...

One of our FAVORITE, "can't-wait-until-the-next-episode" shows came back last night after a 4 months break. Yes, our beloved Prison Break was back. WOW! Man I LOVE that show! We also watched Footballers' Wives from Sunday off TiVO. I wish they would get caught up with that show. I have seen all of these episodes already and just want it to get current. *sigh*

I am wondering if I will get a net connection today or not. Yesterday's was slow and painful. I think I will give Earthlink another call and see if they can offer some ideas as to IF they can get us hooked up yet or not. *bigger sigh*

Ok, I have some stuff to do, see y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home