Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A-affordable? More like A-ASSHOLES!

DON'T get me started on what a bunch of f****** a-holes they ALL are over at that company! They have finally returned my voicemail from yesterday and are offering a pathetic $5700 total for the car. We paid well over $7000 for it in June and with the really low mileage it had on it, we will never be able to get another bargain like that. Plus the transmission work we had done on it that cost us $650....I am so mad right now I could scream!

I suggested to E that we buy the car off the insurance company and part it out for spares on Ebay. I don't know how else we are going to get our money back. We still owe my parents on the vehicle and are going to take a big loss otherwise. This sucks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home