Thursday, November 03, 2005

It feels like it's Friday

God I HATE it when that happens. ALL day long I have been thinking it was Friday and it's not, it's bloody Thursday!

Felt somewhat better today - thanks for your best wishes K, much appreciated. Still have a bit of a runny nose and a bit achy, but apart from that, not nearly so bad. The reason I get the flu shot each year is because when I do get the flu, it knocks me for six, for like 3-4 weeks. I can't do a damn thing and being self employed, I can't afford to be sick for that amount of time. I figure 1-2 days of feeling like poop is better than 3-4 weeks. And, this is the first time I've ever had a reaction to the shot.

Just one client today - Mr W who was "sick" yesterday. Well apparently he wasn't sick, his WIFE had been sick the night before and kept him awake for the best part of it and he felt like poop! He's sweet and owns his own company. I hinted I may be going knocking on his door if things don't drastically improve for me at the club. I don't know if he realized that I was actually being serious or not...

Got tons of cross-stitch done today. I'm almost finished with it. I may have to go get me a book so my brain doesn't stagnate. The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I need something to get my teeth into. That reminds me, where's E?! *WEG*

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got my Texas license through yesterday. It's cute! The picture is even half decent for a change! At last I can write checks without having to point out which is my date of birth and which is the expiry etc etc.

E's making meatloaf for dinner tonight as I cooked cheese tortillini last night. Tomorrow night we are kid free as C has a sleep over to go to. Woo hoo, ALONE adult time with no work the next day and a pick up of noon!! Anyway, dinner is almost done, so I am out of here. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home