Friday, October 28, 2005

Great start to the weekend...NOT!

Okay, so today was as dead as a dodo again. ONE client all day. Admitedly, he was a new one and a very nice one. Tipped well too (and all in cash). Me likey that. I've almost got the money for E's birthday pressie!

Lunch was dried up chicken and pasta with cream gravy (not alfredo, but cream gravy) and mixed veggies. I HAD to substitute some of it with coconut cream pie. GIVE ME A BREAK! I have not had PIE/CAKE for THREE weeks! A PMSy girl has needs dammit!

Went to PetsMart on my way to get E from work to get some kitty litter and had a mooch round. Man, they have got some CUTE stuff for dogs in there. They had the cutest reindeer antleers, jackets and hats!! Makes me want a puppy soooo bad. I think I will buy something for somebody I know who is getting a certain cute Staffie puppy soon.... *wink*

TSS dropped off the kids and before she'd even got in her car, K started crying and yelling that she didn't want to stay with us and wanted to go home. I can see this is going to be a very long weekend! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home