Monday, October 31, 2005

Oh yes....there WILL be blood!!

My f*cking nail!!!!

I was in Walmart getting a few bits and pieces and decided to get myself a bottle of flavored water out of the chiller cabinet by the checkout. BAD MOVE! The door was really stiff to slide open and my middle nail on my right hand snapped backwards. Not only that, but it ripped my hyponichium (the thickened layer of epidermis beneath the free end of a nail, mine are higher than most folks and extend beyond the fingertip on quite a few of my fingers) and I had blood dripping down it too. It was still hanging on by a thread. OUCH!!!! I got home and tried to cut it back as best I could, but everything I did hurt more and more. I dunked it in some ice to try to numb it but nothing was helping. I ended up losing patience and just yanked it off, screamed and bled some more. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I HAD to start on the box of Toffifay I bought for the movies tonight to console myself. It has helped some *grin*

Going to see Saw 2 tonight and am soooooo looking forward to that! *WEG* Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home