Sunday, October 23, 2005

BOO!

Well Boo at the Zoo ws a great success. Although my wallet is $55 lighter from the experience. The kids got tons of candy and saw some neat animals up close and personal! We even saw a LIVE armadillo (not squished on the road). man those things are C-U-T-E and they love eating worms apparently. He sucked it up like it were spaghetti! LOL The kids played some games and won prizes even if they didn't win. I guess everyone's a winner right?

K had an "ab-dab fit" (no change there then) when we got home. Overtired and miss grumpy, she insisted on stuffing herself with candy right before bed. NO, we're going to eat dinner now. She didn't WANT dinner, she WANTED candy. Dinner or bed? Bed. Ok, off ya go then. So, she went to bed and missed out on dinner.

This morning, the first thing out of her mouth (after Hello T), was "Can we have our candy now?) *sigh* KIDS!!!!

Off to serve breakfast now. Be back later.

2 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Candy is an acceptable breakfast food. Really. It is. Look at the label of a snickers & compare it to Choco-frosted fruity rings. I'll betcha the candy bar is more nutritious! I love being an adult, I can eat cake for dinner, candy for breakfast & ice cream for lunch if I want to :) (Not that I do, but I could if I wanted to!)

24 October, 2005 20:07  
Blogger DenimRose said...

Nah, not when ya compare it to scrambled eggs or waffles!! ;) And it was hard candy which is ALL sugar! :-P

25 October, 2005 20:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home