Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tired as hell

Got home from work last night and literally fell asleep on the couch the minute I walked through the door. I don't know why I have been so tired of late, I just KNOW that something is wrong. I am going to bed at a reasonable time, going to work, coming home etc. Nothing is different to my usual routine. I couldn't move for at least an hour. I still went to bed and slept through until 0700hrs this morning (an extra hour and a half on top of my normal sleep pattern). And guess what, me is STILL sleepy snoozy. *sigh*

Got a few errands to run today and the kids are over. Boo at the Zoo tonight too. I hope they like it after all the secrecy!!

One of my customers who owns a tanning salon brought me a gift yesterday. Some Bronze Bondage tanning bed cream. It retails for around $50 a bottle, so not too shabby!

I managed to snare a new client yesterday too. Not sure if he wants to be a regular every two weeker, or a once in a whiler. Even so, he paid cash and was very pleased with the results, so you never know! :-))

I feel like doing a dance class or something today. I'm feeling energetic all of a sudden. Maybe that is what is lacking in my life - some decent exercise. I am so used to working out, dancing, swimming etc. Maybe that is the root of me feeling so lethargic of late. I HAVE lost 3lbs and it has stayed off even after going back to work. But then I have been good this week and have been having a light lunch and NO PIES/CAKES!!! It's made a difference.

Better go, things to do, places to go, people to see....blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home