Sunday, October 02, 2005

Feeling kinda creative...

Today I finally got some scrapbooking done! Here are the completed pages:



This was using the free make n take layout I did last week at Scrapbook Warehouse. C cheerleading.



Ditto



Valentines 2005 Layout 1



Valentines 2005 Layout 2




First Anniversary 2005 Layout 1



First Anniversary 2005 Layout 2




First Anniversary 2005 Layout 3

I've done the bulk of the last page, but I forgot to get ONE picture printed out yesterday. SO, I have done all I can do on it for now and will probably get it finished off tomorrow.

I'm finally baking some of Paula Deen's Chocolate Bundles. They smell DIVINE. Easy to make, but by no means a cheap dessert. I was just in a creative mood today I guess - scrapbooking and then fancy baking. It doesn't happen too often, but I do actually enjoy it when I get my teeth into it (no pun intended).

Well they are almost done, so I am outta here! Later alligator!

Before I sign off.....THEY WERE G-O-O-D! 10/10 Paula!! (And me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home