Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Money, Money, Money....

Today was a more profitible day than most. My "new" client (as of 2 weeks ago) came into today for a $15 manicure and left the same tip as last time - $10. Not too bad methinks... I also had a plastic surgeon whom I have worked on when I started there 4 months ago come in to see me and a gentleman whose late wife had (and still has) her name for a bread brand...no more clues, client confidentiality and all that *wink* It's all more money for the house fund, so don't knock it guys! (No, no feet today K...)

Went to Taco Bell for dinner as E was craving it (and obviously didn't fancy what I had planned). He's not well bless him and seems to be coming down with a nasty head cold which I am sure to catch sooner rather than later. Ahh, true love is sharing EVERYTHING don't cha think? LOL

Watched Prison Break, House and Absolutely Fabulous on Tivo. It's been years since I have seen the pilot for Ab Fab. In fact, to be truthful, I'm not sure if I even DID see the pilot. I think I jumped in a few episodes down the line. Oh well, I digress. Hubs is not well, so going to try to make him feel better....*drags hubs to bedroom* TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home