Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Here sharky sharky!

Two manicures today and loads of cross-stitching and gameboy type stuff. Lunch was icky apart from the naughty slice of cherry pie which was G-O-O-D! ;-) (Listen, I had to pad out the nasty stuff with something to fill me up!)

Bailed out of work a bit early today. It hit 102F today and I just wanted to hit the pool so bad. I got C from daycare and sped over there for a quick dip. The number of crickets and other miscellaneous bugs however was a little off-putting and we only stayed half an hour. It was enough to cool us off though.

Poor E is still feeling like poop and left his class early tonight. I watched the Apprentice finally off Tivo and can see a new addiction coming LOL Gawd that Melissa was annoying. I wanted to smack her one across her "I'm Hispanic, I understand Hispanics!" face! Grrr. I also watched a shark program from National Geographic's Shark Week from a couple of months ago. It was about the guy who they based Quint on in Jaws. He went to South Africa and watched the Great Whites leaping out the water after the decoy seals they put out for them. C-O-O-L

Anyway, I'm being nagged to get off here, so will sign off and go tend to sick hubby TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home