Thursday, October 13, 2005

Calm after the storm

Things have died down a little since yesterday. After a lot of crying, screaming, yelling (mostly on my part), I feel a tiny bit calmer than yesterday. Don't get me wrong, he's not off the hook by a long shot. He knows he is in the wrong and is scurrying around with his tail between his legs right now...BAD DOGGY.

The good news is: I ain't going anywhere (for now). He's trying to make it up to me, and I think the MIL issue is on the back burner again.

Threw myself into some web design stuff to take me mind off things and it's worked (a bit). Now if I can get the rest of my sh*t together, it will turn into a reasonable day.

2 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Glad to hear that the eye of the storm has passed, and hey - you got really productive out of it. Can't be all bad now, can it?

13 October, 2005 23:14  
Blogger DenimRose said...

Gusts still coming through...

14 October, 2005 05:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home