Sunday, October 16, 2005

Monster-in-Law & B*stard-in-Law

The Monster In Law is at it again. *sigh* She just cannot write to E about anything without dragging my name through the mud each time. I am getting sick and tired of it. She says that I am filled with spoiled hatefullness because of me sh*tting on her constantly. I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT MINDING MY OWN DAMN BUSINESS. Now HOW can that be construde as sh*tting on her? Ohhhhh, I get it, because I won't be bullied into doing what SHE wants me to do, I must be sh*tting on her. I see. Well. GET THE F*CK OVER IT LADY!

I guess she cannot see she is adding more fuel to the fire with every nasty word that comes out of her mouth (or is that fingertips as she is emailing it). Why she cannot just back off and let the dust settle is beyond me. She is making it worse with every day that comes. She will keep on pushing until it comes to the point where I will just slap a restraining order on her or something. This is almost as bad as when I had my wonderful stalker.

WTF is she going to do when E and I have a baby?? Is she still going to bitch and whine about me, or is she going to sort her life out and calm the f*ck down? Quite honestly, I don't care if I never see her or her husband again. They are BOTH control freaks and need to get a life that doesn't involve mine!

Is it bad of me to wish someone dead? Yeah I guess that DOES sound bad, but it would stop all of this BS. She isn't going to change and neither is he....

2 Comments:

Blogger LDR said...

Time to install an e-mail filter that automatically dumps anything with her e-mail address on it. Doesn't even make it to the inbox. Uh huh. That's what I'd do.

19 October, 2005 20:12  
Blogger DenimRose said...

K?! I DID that back in April when this crap started!! LMAO She writes to my hubby and doesn't miss an opportunity to take a shot at me EVERY time. Even if the email was supposed to be about something and nothing, I get dragged into it SOMEHOW. Grrrr.

20 October, 2005 14:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home