Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

Today is supposedly the last day of Summer, but with temperatures soaring to 102F and an expected high of 104F tomorrow, Fall is nowhere near!! I drove home from work with the roof off today. I need some rays on my pastey skin and haven't had time to get to the tanning salon LOL I fried all the way, but it felt kind of good too! Hubby is at his class tonight, so I get some me time again. I will probably finish off where I left off with that program from last night.

Dunno what to make for C and my dinner tonight - got bugger all in. *sigh* I can't wait to go grocery shopping tomorrow with E gets paid, just so I can eat something other than chicken breasts or ground beef. It gets kinda old.

Work was uneventful really other than two clients. Both are really nice and tip ok/very well, so it balanced out. I opened up a savings account so that we can start putting money away for the down payment on the house. E does NOT have access to it in any way, shape or form and it is STRICTLY incoming only until we're ready to pay out on a house! He wasn't happy about it but oh well! He keeps dipping into the joint savings to bail us out every month and it always ends up with a zero balance before payday. It sucks! Hopefully this way, we can try and get started on that project. I will put my paychecks in there directly and any spare tips and cash payments I get. It should start to build up nicely with a bit of luck.

Anyway, gonna go sniff out some food. I am starving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home