Tuesday, September 20, 2005

MEN!

What another waste of a day: I spent all day either cross-stitching, or playing super mario on my game boy! Wasn't in the best of moods again today. In fact, that's an understatement; I felt like s***. I got arsey with E this morning as there was nothing to eat for breakfast and I am not allowed to go grocery shopping until Thursday. "Oh well, I guess I will go f****** hungry then!". No sympathy there. Grrrr. So, I went to work on an empty stomach and felt all shaky until lunch. I wolfed lunch down like some starving 3rd world child and then had cake too! Yes, I know, I am bad, but ya know what? I don't care. I MISSED BREAKFAST! I go to pick him up and I am not f****** happy. He has planned to go out to dinner with the outlaws. That's fine. But I am not going (wouldn't even IF they invited me), but this is for his dad's birthday and not even C (who, poor thing, is fond of her estranged step-grandparents) was invited! He then had the NERVE to ask me "Have you got any cash on you so I can get a card for my dad?" I growled back at him "You've got some nerve don't you? Any money I DO have is being used to get dinner for C and myself!!" He sulked the rest of the way to get C from daycare and asked which store I wanted to go to. I denied the offer and said I was taking her OUT to eat! *humph* If he thinks I am going to sit around on my ass whilst he dines out, then he's wrong. Nah, I took C to Cracker Barrel down the street from here. I had a yummy grilled chicken salad with their lovely homestyle raspberry viniagrette. YUM! He never did tell me where they were eating, not that I care/d. He came in about an hour after we got back and got arsey about being tired. "OH WELL". Then wanted ME to turn off the TV from the show I was watching and go to bed too. Not bloody likely matey!! Cor, the nerve of him sometimes. I could swing for him! MEN! Anyway, I am finally off to bed now. TTFN all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home