Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Woof!

Miss Daisy is settling in slowly, slowly. I am still having issues with her eating though. She must have had a hard time eating when in her litter as she is grabbing food from the bowl and running with it. She never finishes what I put down for her, and sometimes I have to hand feed her. I don't want her to be one of those dogs who pick at their food all day long. I'd prefer to know how much she is actually getting. I know I went through this with my other Staffie pup, but it seems like it is going on longer this time around. Maybe I am just forgetful of how it was back then!

The cats aren't too impressed: especially when Miss Daisy chases them around the house. There has been some hissing, spitting and fuzzed up tails so far, but no teeth or claws.....YET!

I feel very sleepy due to the fact that Miss Daisy had me up at 4.20am crying to come out of her crate. I managed to get her and myself back to sleep again, but it's left me feeling like crap. I should have just gotten up instead of going back to sleep for another 90mins. I think it's made me feel worse, not better!

Ok, I have had my drugs and breakfast, now I need to grab a shower. Bye for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I remember those puppy days with Delighla. Not easy at all! Good luck! :o)

01 June, 2006 07:22  
Blogger DenimRose said...

Thanks hun! :-)

02 June, 2006 12:05  
Blogger Mo said...

Hey! Where've you been? :o)

19 June, 2006 10:09  
Blogger Mo said...

Feel free to update any day now! LOL

05 July, 2006 12:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home