Sunday, September 18, 2005

A New Blog In The Making

I guess this is the start of something big(ger). Hmmm, well, I kind of HAD to start another blog cause I have been blog-hopping and had to comment on some sites who don't allow anonymous comments. Well, they wouldn't have been anonymous, just not from another blogger. For now, my REAL blog is hidden from un-wanted viewers. I figured this would be another way for folk to get a small taste of my life but without getting too close and personal ya know? Stalkers are horrible ya know and to have to put one's blog behind a password protected area sucks, but it's just the way it goes I guess.

SO...this is my OTHER blog *sigh*. Not too sure what stuff is going to go in (if any), but time will tell I guess! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home